Friday, June 25, 2010

A love affair with Mr Moran

I never, ever, ever, ever tire of listening to the comedy of Dylan Moran. My love for other comedians always seems to bloom really suddenly, but then wane just as briskly.


Other loves of mine include:
Mitch Hedberg

Lano and Woodley

This exact performance was the first time I ever heard of Flight of the Conchords, a few years ago. Look at Bret's hair!

What about you, do you too love stand up a scary amount? Who are your favourite comedians? I need to know!



4 comments:

  1. I too love me some standup, I also love all of Flight of the Conchords standup/live playing , they add so much great stuff!

    Also, I don't know if you've heard Stephen Lynch, a lot of people don't like him because they are offended by him, he's not quite as clever as Flight of the Conchords, but he's another comedian/musician I dig!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJTbk9fAdWI

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to see Dylan Moran for my birthday last year. It was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AirrockBeetle: I had heard OF Stephen Lynch. I think we can safely say I am the least easily offended person on the planet. I'll watch more of his stuff! Tripod are in the same vein:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt0hml2j43E
    I actually really love that song!

    @Little Eden: Arrghhh, I am ALL kinds of jealous! He toured Oz while I was over here....I. Was. Devastated. You lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slightly Awesome NinjaJune 30, 2010 at 3:34 AM

    Sam Simmons, Arj Barker, Akmal Saleh.

    Lano and woodley are brilliant, saw then on their Farewell Tour. Just amazing.

    Oh and here's some sam simmons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0KHLcCua6M

    Awesome

    ReplyDelete